Currently not being offered.
This group offers a safe space to learn about anger and stress, reduce shame, and learn effective ways to regulate negative emotions.
Methods and skills taught are from a psychological perspective as well as from the Buddhist tradition.
Education and writing exercises go along with discussion.
Topics we will cover:
- Understanding how anger works and how to prevent and de-escalate the emotion
- Learning the difference between feeling angry and acting out of anger
- Exploring issues of shame, regret and apology
- Discovering better self-care and managing stress
- Learning more effective parenting skills
- Finding your personal triggers
- Teaching kids anger and stress management